Translate

Friday 6 January 2012



I have been putting some videos on my you tube channel so I can share some crafting I have been doing lately. This is a mini made as a special order for a young lady who loves her Promarkers. I included  colour charts, tutorials from the net and made lots of pockets and files for her to put notes and in as she collected interesting bits and bobs.  I also made a pocket sized note book and a mini colour chart which were removable so she could tke them out when buying new pens and would always know which colours she had in her collection. 

I also made a small one for myself and one for a friend which have been very useful.  Maybe I will post a video on you tube of mine,  but its not so exicting as this one!!!

I will post some more photos of my minis and links to my videos soon.

Wishing everyone a happy new year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. Megan loves her album! Thank you for making it. I must have a go at one myself one day. Your videos are very good - I am looking forward to your tutorials. Take care. Luv Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment