Translate

Thursday 24 May 2012

Hi Guys,
Ok ,so now I've joined my partner in crime Chris at http://ramblingsandcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ on the what's on your work desk wednesday then perhaps I'd better show you all what's on my desk today( as I've joined on a Thursday).
I have a you tube channel where I post video tutorials,  my channel name is hannahjulienigel so I hope you'll have a look as I like to share my crafty ideas.  At the moment I love doing mini scrapbooks so thats what most of the videos are for.
On my work desk at the moment is a shaker which I've just completed which will go on the front cover of a mini album. Its using the wonderful new graphic 45 papers the old curiosity shoppe collection 8 x8 papers.  You are having a sneek peak as I am filming the tutorial at the moment.  The other bits are some pockets which are in another tutorial, I had been asked to do a simple album with some pocket inserts which is really easy.  Hope you might have a go, check it out.




Thanks to my dear friend Chris for introducing me to julia's site at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ as I have just been made redundant I should have more time to craft!!! But sadly no money to buy the materials with!!!


Have a happy crafting week.

5 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to WOYWW! I didn't post my desk yesterday cause was too shattered - hey ho!! Your project is fabulous! Sorry you are still not well. I hope you are better before your holiday. Thank you for the link to my blog, it didn't work when I tried but will try again, maybe it had a blip. Don't forget to include a link to stamping ground blog in your posts for WOYWW. Take care. loads of Luv, Chris xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new WOYWWer - welcome. Sorry to hear you have been poorly and hope you are feeling better soon. Great mini book cover, never thought of doing a shaker cover so thanks for the idea. BJ #23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again - when I joined up one member suggested I take the word verification off my comments as it makes is easier for others to comment - I did and it's been fine. Just a suggestion though and pop your number on any comments you make on other desks, makes life easier with the hundreds of WOYWW followers. Thanks - see you soon BJ#23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to WOYWW!! It's so much fun, you're going to love it. I agree with BJ above - word verification is a bother. When there are so many desks to visit it kind of slows down the process.

    What is a shaker? It's very pretty; and I will take a look at your tutorials. It's amazing what you can find on you tube!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay #141

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WOYWW! so glad you've deciided to take Chris' advice...am perfectly sure that as you're such a good friend, you always do! You've had an emotional couple of months really, and no doubt thatbeing poorly isa result, I wish you better soon, probably good that you can take some time off before launching yourself into a job hunt!!
    Love the shaker card, some lovely papers...promise after my hol I'll visit your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment