Translate

Tuesday 11 September 2012

11th september 2012

Hi crafty friends,
 
 
This is a mixed media canvas I made using some Visible image stamps.  It's great fun to do and using a minimum of materials you can create a beautiful image to go on your wall or give as a gift. Make it with a childs name for their room or a wedding version with a blank frame so the couple can add a photo of their choice to hang up as a keepsake.  There are so many options.!!!

The videos are up on my you tube channel and I hope you will try one.  You could even make a christmas version to hang up as a decoration.  I know visible image have some great xmas stamps.
Here are the photos of the canvas......and the links to the video tutorials are here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ_y_kUcQ-A&feature=plcp and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PofFmyeMKXo&feature=plcp

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! So much texture going on just gorgeous. I haven't tried one yet, maybe after the wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing, brilliant, fantastic! Yes...we LOVE it! Thanks Julie, you are so inspiring. We must attempt to make one now! Mark & Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous, will be watching the videos x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment