Translate

Sunday 23 September 2012

saturday 22nd September 2012,

Hi Everyone,

I have been making a cascade card which I really like doing so I have made a video tutorial for those of you who are interested.  I have decorated it using  lavina fairy stamps which I love and given it an autumn feel with greens, oranges and reds. 

Here are the photos......






 click here for the video tutorial on construction of the cascade card

click here for the video tutorial on how to decorate the cascade card

These are the Lavinia stamps I used for the project.....

Autumn fall - fairy dust silhouette - fairy couple - faye - felicity - have a fairy happy birthday - stars 1 - moon fairy - dandilions 2 - gip - trailing ivy - vine - wild flower.

2 comments:

  1. Wow so gorgeous! I adore the colours you have used and the card shape is so cool! I have made a fairy card, will put it on my blog soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cascade card. I would like to buy the stamps you used. But for some of the stamps, there are either a large or small size. Would you be willing to share what sizes you used for the different stamps?

    Thank you for your consideration.

    Catherine Howe
    USA

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment