Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

24th October 2012,

Hi Everyone,

WOYWW....nothing at all...only last weeks creation..see below!!

Back from a great week in Freshford (near Bath).  Eating and drinking too much so no real work desk to show, too much washing and ironing to do to craft very much!!!!! You have to pay for a rest don't you?!!!!


view of the Roman baths from cathedral tower in Bath

Village church at Freshford
 
Me at the garden of our cottage....Before the walk to the pub!!!! That's why I'm still standing up straight!!!




 

 
Before I went I did this card for the Visible Image blog challenge as I'm part of their design team, you can find a link to it here. You still have a few days to join in. There will be a new challenge too in November, I will keep you posted for that.

Now I'm off to see everyone else's work desks, and visit Julias site to see all those creative juices flowing!!!!!......  although I'll probably be a day late as it's already almost 9 o'clock and I've only just got in from work!!!!  Late night opening Yuck!!!!!


Have a great week.


 

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards, and enjoyed your photos of Bath. It's a very beautiful city, I have been there several times, your post brought back lovely memories! Have a great week (you have such nice images on your blog background).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a chuckle over your trip to the pub comment! Your yard has such lovely greenery! Enjoyed my mini vacation with your pictures! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time. It does us all good to take time out to recharge the batteries.
    Hugs,
    A x #68

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project and your photo's. I am glad you had a fab time. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous, an autumnal stay in Bath sounds terrific, specially in a cottage near a pub!! Hope the catch up chores are leaving you crafty time by now. Like yourDT piece!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment