Translate

Saturday 3 November 2012

 Saturday 3rd November

Hi everyone,
Today sees the release of some new stamp sets from Visible Image....they are a little different and very bold in design.  All the design team have been busy creating with these new sets and you can see all the images on the Visible Images blog other info can be found on their facebook page so join to get regular updates on what's happening at Visible image. The other two new sets are called immortal love and free your imagination and mark has also recently added the movie set which is brill!
 
Mark and Helen are working so hard producing all these gorgeous new stamps and the company is really taking off now.  They are hoping to have yet more new sets out in the near future...so watch this space....
This is a card I made with the Beauty is art set I had to design with.....



 
I've also done a mixed media canvas - that's mega fun you should try one.....if you feel the urge go to my you tube channel for part one and part two.  to find the tutorial......I promise you will get addicted!!!!
 
 



 
Of course you can apply most of these techniques to card making and scrapbooking...it gives texture and interest...go on head over to you tube....you know you want to!!


 

2 comments:

  1. ooh this canvas is stunning! You are a true artist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my! This I have to make one for myself! Julie you really have outdone yourself with this, I so want one!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment