Translate

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Gift bag for your christmas gifts

Hi there,

I needed a gift bag for some jewellery I'm giving to a friend and as I was using envelopes at the time  I thought that I would have a go at making a bag from one of the C5 size envelopes.

 
THE TUTORIAL FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BAG IS UP ON MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL HERE

Here are the two styles that I came up with....one with a handle and one with a ribbon closure.

Of course you can decorate it in any way you wish but here is a list of the products I used.
On both bags I used the following...
Dovecraft back to basics christmas (love the vintage colours)
Distress ink - vintage photo to edge all round

Bag one - with handle.

Crafty Individuals  stamp C1 - 211 (this is sooo beautiful)
Sizzix TH holly branch die (painted with crackle paint to give texture and edged with antique white acrylic paint.
Sizzix tattered pine cone- foliage only
Sizzix embossing folder for the sentiment.




Bag two -  ribbon closure.

Crafty Individuals stamp C1 -142 for the sentiment (so vintage- love it)
Printed image from Crafty Individuals book Minitures 'Merry Christmas' (has 166 fabulous images to use on your christmas projects).
Sizzix tattered pinecone die
Spellbinders Anitque frame and accents die
punches for the circle and scalloped circle.





 

3 comments:

  1. The gift bag ribbon closure with the ribbon closure really coins to my eyes and its highly appreciable, The artwork was amazing, really a true fine of art.

    Handmade Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous! The sentiment on the second one is fab, I must get that stamp! The gift bags are so nice they are a gift in themselves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such wonderful bags ust loving your style
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment