Translate

Monday 18 February 2013

Pop up card

Hi everyone,

 
Here is another of the Large pop up cards using a Crafty Individual stamp and their shades of summer background paper pad.  I also used one of the crafty Individual masks on the front with some acrylic paint.  The chip board embellishments are from K & Company - amy butler chipboard pieces.

The tutorial for the construction of this pop up can be found on my you tube channel here.
I also have a tutorial for a smaller version which goes in a C5 envelope here

Leave me a comment on what you think, I love to have your feedback.

3 comments:

  1. ooh another gorgeous project! I hope you are ok? Luv Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the look of this and after watching the video, it certainly looks easier than I thought at first. I'll have to convert the measurements to metric though as my scoreboard doesn't do inches......
    Thanks so much for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - will be having a go at this idea myself. Jean x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment