Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Spooktacular mini album

Hi there,

I was chatting to my daughter the other night and she thought I ought to post some photos of her Spooky party coffin mini album as it will soon be Hallowen.

I got a PDF pattern from Laura Denison's web site after seeing her you stream video on how to make this fab mini.

I was Ideal as Hannah' party was a fancy dress...theme SPOOKY.
As I have never posted it before....here it is......



Have a look at the album on my YOU TUBE VIDEO.

 Have a great day
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie. good to see you again. Wow that coffin is amazing. Wish I could do stuff like that with card! Thanks for your visit earlier...much appreciated.
    Karen no.82 x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment